Designation: Managing Director
Having been appointed head of youth in his community, Mr Adtani served More than 7yrs and has since then been involved in different portfolios doing voluntary community service including Scouts and guides due to this passion,he got an idea to serve other communities living in Uganda through Cooperate Social Responsibility thus participating in different charity drives, health campaigns and fitness activities;
- Patterned with Good life(UHMG),ministry of health,ministry of Education,Butabika hospital, Uganda midwives association and Stanbic bank in Creating awareness of non communicable diseases accompanied by physical fitness and healthy living among different schools,universities and institutions.
- Partnered with Sonia Nabeta foundation Fundraising funds to support children with diabetes type 1.
- Participation in the annual Cancer Run to raises funds to buy a Cancer machine. Participation in the Irene Gleeson memorial walk in kitgum district northern Uganda to raise funds to construct a library.
- Sponsored the Ubuntu football festival for the children that takes placed at Rugby grounds.
- Participated in the National Exercise day launched at kololo Airstrip by the president of Uganda on 8th July. So, its in this regard that he asks other communities to emulate in order to achieve happiness.
- Mr. Rahim Adtani is also director and shareholder in Kampala Siti Properties limited, Unified Developers limited and Mawanda Road Developments Limited.
For him happiness is service to community.
Has worked and lived in Uganda for over twenty six years beginning in a foreign exchange company and over the years becoming a key player in the market. He also has interest in real estate where he is currently involved with Kampala Siti and shares his expertise in property development.
Mr. Adtani has had a passion for sport and recreation from the community level and hopes to ignite this passion in members of the gym, in order for them to live not only a healthy lifestyle but also a joyous one too!
The face behind Paradise Fitness City Gym & Spa for the last 6 years till today.
Responsible for leading and maintaining the day to day strategies for the gym. Work for the interest of the customers and business. Plan, employee schedules, create ideas and action for revenue growth. Provide gym tours for potential clients. Hiring and training new staff as the need arises. Work alongside the team to set goals and milestones for increasing sales and maintaining branding and creating a satisfying customer experience, motivate staff to fulfill goals. Still ready to gain more knowledge and experience.